He is greater than everything else.
Physiotherapy is fun.
Things are getting easier.
My recovery is Accelerating. (it certainly looks like it)
I love God. :)
and Daddy King loves me tooooo.
I was talking to God a couple of days back, and it felt really good. I can only say it was like a lost child returning to her father at the mall. (: I'll hold Your hand from now on!
-
Daddy King gave me a great gift just before I had my injury. :) This great gift pulled me through the entire ordeal. I can't thank God enough. without Him, I am nothing.
Hello bryan :D
Physiotherapy is fun.
Things are getting easier.
My recovery is Accelerating. (it certainly looks like it)
I love God. :)
and Daddy King loves me tooooo.
I was talking to God a couple of days back, and it felt really good. I can only say it was like a lost child returning to her father at the mall. (: I'll hold Your hand from now on!
-
Daddy King gave me a great gift just before I had my injury. :) This great gift pulled me through the entire ordeal. I can't thank God enough. without Him, I am nothing.
Hello bryan :D
Labels: Euphoric

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home