At least
Nonetheless I am still swimming in confusion pertaining to my injury, but I'm not gonna lose faith in God just because of that. and I do realise that one day He'll answer my questions, it's just simply a matter of time. He must've had his reasons for including this mishap into my life story. For how many reasons I do not know, but I've found one.
Well, at least the injury showed me something. It showed me my real friends. It filtered those few true ones from the fair weathered bunch. and there's really no point in typing out the names of these fakes, because they know who they are. Besides, it's just heartwrenching to see their names splashed across the page.
God is King.
and I'm sorry for being such a brat to you, Daddy.
Nonetheless I am still swimming in confusion pertaining to my injury, but I'm not gonna lose faith in God just because of that. and I do realise that one day He'll answer my questions, it's just simply a matter of time. He must've had his reasons for including this mishap into my life story. For how many reasons I do not know, but I've found one.
Well, at least the injury showed me something. It showed me my real friends. It filtered those few true ones from the fair weathered bunch. and there's really no point in typing out the names of these fakes, because they know who they are. Besides, it's just heartwrenching to see their names splashed across the page.
God is King.
and I'm sorry for being such a brat to you, Daddy.
Labels: Revelation that hurts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home