omg luhhhhhh. My com cranked up AGAIN. Thank god for my brother's laptop. Wellllll, I got a Paul Frank watch! Hmm. and my sennheiser earphones.
Church was uber good luh. My brother got prayed for by the congregation, and it felt really good. I love my korkor. :D He's gna get rooted in church and strong in spirit.
Sound ministry is only gna get cooler. I can't wait for my next lesson! We prayed before sound lesson today, and the presence of God was SO STRONG. I love my Daddy King. He has great plans for me! :DD
bryan :)
Church was uber good luh. My brother got prayed for by the congregation, and it felt really good. I love my korkor. :D He's gna get rooted in church and strong in spirit.
Sound ministry is only gna get cooler. I can't wait for my next lesson! We prayed before sound lesson today, and the presence of God was SO STRONG. I love my Daddy King. He has great plans for me! :DD
bryan :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home