incoherence
I don't need expensive stuff to feel good about myself. What's really important is whether I feel comfortable with the item/apparel. I know of this friend who lives her life for expensive brands. Nothing less, or she'd feel inferior. Her friends must know where she gets her stuff from. It's quite silly, isn't it?
I don't need all that nonsense. Vinyl pouches from Daiso are enough to make me happy. Little stuff like that. or a whole bunch of colour markers. A really cool print along with cargos. That's enough. Even when I do get expensive stuff, it's not for the brand, but for my liking of the apparel/item. Of course the brand would be a plus point, but that's hardly a deciding factor.
-
I personally do not bother to dress up. I'm happy in hoodies. I don't see why I should change the way I look according to people's preferences or fashion seasons. Yeah, it's wonderful to see people dressed up and all that, but it's just not my thing, and people really should leave me alone. Do not force upon me your wishes, please.
-
I bought my Nike airforce 1 yesterday. it's pretty cool stuff, and I like it. Again, I do not really bother about what people think of it, because I like it and you have no right to tell me I should not wear something like that. and really, give it a break- it's my shoes and not yours anyway, why are you generating so many stupid comments? and you know what? Nike AirForce1 was never a lousy shoe. So it's really you with the problem, not the shoe.
-
Had dinner yesterday at the old Turf Club with my family. Third CNY dinner with them, and thankfully there was no yusheng. Instead in it's place was great sashimi. :D and for the first time in my life, I finished a whole oyster. Usually it tastes really icky to me, but this one was baked in cheese, and it was fabulous I must say. None of that icky taste was left. Great chef!
-
I had drama today and I saw the secondary ones for the first time. Not too good an impression with some, but hey, first impressions can be wrong. Maybe I'm too judgemental.
-
Chinese essay class was super funny with ryl and jocelyn. 360 degree celcius change! haha :D
-
Mission tomorrow, and Friday too if I'm not wrong. No lessons!
-
My mom doesn't understand me sometimes.
-
Bye.
I don't need expensive stuff to feel good about myself. What's really important is whether I feel comfortable with the item/apparel. I know of this friend who lives her life for expensive brands. Nothing less, or she'd feel inferior. Her friends must know where she gets her stuff from. It's quite silly, isn't it?
I don't need all that nonsense. Vinyl pouches from Daiso are enough to make me happy. Little stuff like that. or a whole bunch of colour markers. A really cool print along with cargos. That's enough. Even when I do get expensive stuff, it's not for the brand, but for my liking of the apparel/item. Of course the brand would be a plus point, but that's hardly a deciding factor.
-
I personally do not bother to dress up. I'm happy in hoodies. I don't see why I should change the way I look according to people's preferences or fashion seasons. Yeah, it's wonderful to see people dressed up and all that, but it's just not my thing, and people really should leave me alone. Do not force upon me your wishes, please.
-
I bought my Nike airforce 1 yesterday. it's pretty cool stuff, and I like it. Again, I do not really bother about what people think of it, because I like it and you have no right to tell me I should not wear something like that. and really, give it a break- it's my shoes and not yours anyway, why are you generating so many stupid comments? and you know what? Nike AirForce1 was never a lousy shoe. So it's really you with the problem, not the shoe.
-
Had dinner yesterday at the old Turf Club with my family. Third CNY dinner with them, and thankfully there was no yusheng. Instead in it's place was great sashimi. :D and for the first time in my life, I finished a whole oyster. Usually it tastes really icky to me, but this one was baked in cheese, and it was fabulous I must say. None of that icky taste was left. Great chef!
-
I had drama today and I saw the secondary ones for the first time. Not too good an impression with some, but hey, first impressions can be wrong. Maybe I'm too judgemental.
-
Chinese essay class was super funny with ryl and jocelyn. 360 degree celcius change! haha :D
-
Mission tomorrow, and Friday too if I'm not wrong. No lessons!
-
My mom doesn't understand me sometimes.
-
Bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home